Are you interested in writing about musical instruments or get involved in journalism, especially in music? Looking to gain experience in the music industry or looking for music journalism jobs?
Oxford Intruments offers a great opportunity to give aspiring music journalists to contribute their work for the possibility of including their articles on our website.
Our primary readers are independent musicians, music enthusiasts, promoters and all other sorts of people in the music industry. If you have some news, advice, or any music-related content that you would like to share with our readers, submit your work on our website.
Please follow the guidelines below, before you submit your article.
- Only experienced writers in the music industry can submit a post. If you are looking to promote a link, any promotion pieces will be ignored.
- All submitted articles will undergo thorough assessment. All published work will be informed immediately.
- Articles you write must be 100% original and not published anywhere.
- We hold the right to refuse any articles that don’t meet the requirements of our blog. If we cannot use your content, we will inform you so that you can use it elsewhere.
- All articles must be at least 1000 words. You may also include your “About the Author” section.
- You may also include backlinks to your own personal website within the given content.
- Articles must have a purpose in the music industry. They could be “how –to” or a “top 5 best violins in the word, etc.
Are you ready to submit your content? Email us and send us your article.